Materials and Care
We stand behind our jewelry.
At Ever & Ivy, our first thought is always focused on you feeling great about what you’re wearing. Our pieces are crafted of brass and bathed in a generous layer of quality 14K Gold or Rhodium (a member of the Platinum family - and more expensive than gold!).
We have worked tirelessly to make them look indistinguishable from solid 14K yellow or white Gold. With proper care, your pieces will continue to bring you joy for years to come.
WE OFFER A LIFETIME WARRANTY ON MANUFACTURER DEFECTS.
We are so confident of our quality that. should your piece discolour due to misuse or significant wear and tear, we will be happy to replate it for you at any time. Just send us a note with a photo attached and will gladly help. Should it be outside of our warranty terms, we will glad to provide you with a quote to restore your piece where possible.
No addititves or allergens.
Taking care of your jewelry.
We are so proud of the quality of our jewelry that we offer a lifetime manufacturer's warranty for any reason outside of extreme wear and tear and misuse.
There are a few things that you should keep in mind to keep your jewelry looking like new:
- Always store your jewelry in the Ever & Ivy pouch that comes with your pieces. Store each of your them separately as, just like with solid gold, scratches may occur from one item rubbing up against another.
- To clean your metal pieces, use a soft cloth and gentle soap and water. Never use abrasives or harsh chemicals of any kind. For fashion jewelry, it is not advised to use any special jewelry cleaner.
- Never apply body lotion, hairspray, sunscreen, insect repellent, or perfume while wearing your jewelry.
- Avoid wearing your pieces while showering or swimming in chlorinated or salt water. These things may cause the finish on your pieces to deteriorate, shortening the life of your pieces and will void our warranty.
- Should they become discoloured or soiled, simply wipe them with a soft cloth and gentle soap. Do not use any chemical cleaner.
Should you have any issues at all with your Ever & Ivy jewelry, please contact our Customer Service staff at email@example.com and we will do our best to restore your piece.
We want you to enjoy your Ever & Ivy jewelry for a very long time!